Thursday 12 July 2012

My Pain....



I never wanted my love to irritate you......its my love and care for you which you think irritates you the most...in a jiffy you said you dont wana be in a relationship as it steals your freedom...did u ever think what you are stealing from me???? its my life nothing else....i always dream my life with you...my every small small happiness...my every small small sorrow..i always dream to share with you....you say you are practical...i say i am in love....you say you cant reciprocate the feelings....i say i demand the respect...you say you dont expect a call or a message....i say i expect completeness from you...you say you dont deserve me....i say it means i dont deserve my life...when you talk rude with me i feel like you are asking me to stop breathing....you always say you have never seen a guy like me and you feel for me too...then why are you stopping yourself to come in my arms....i promise to give you the happiness you deserve...i promise to be loyal with you...i promise to be your man always...whenever i see my eyes in the mirror...i wish to see the glimpse of you in them...i know you stay there....i am waiting for you and will always wait for you ......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment