Saturday 14 July 2012

I miss you


My day was incomplete yesterday.....i missed you whole day...but you dint miss me i know.....i want you to miss me someday like i miss you ....i called my every friend to change my mind...but every time and with everyone the topic was yours....the topic was how can someone cannot understand the deep feelings of the other...i know you have been hurt in the past..i know you are too cautious....but please dont judge me with a biased mind....and stop loving anyone with mind...love is a feeling of a heart and let him do his duty please...i see u not in a day time but also in my dreams..its not i dont have other things to do..its just i have fallen in love with you..i have work too...i have friends too...but i love you truly now...and i am very happy that my feelings are true... at least i am not fake like other boys....i know i am being impatient...but dont you think i deserve more???? at the start you were so attached to me...you had time for me...but now you are too busy.....when you have a right guy with you ,you are not valuing him.....why??? you loved the wrong ones in the past and hurting the right one....is it fair????you are so intelligent.....what your speak of intelligence on this thing??? i have the same question from God why is HE so harsh with me????what is my fault??i am just in love..in love with a girl .....that is true...yes it is true..my pain of a heart and the water of eyes cant lie to me..i want justice...i want peace..i want love...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment